Wireless Apple CarPlay Android Auto MMI Interface Adapter Prime Retrofit For BMW CIC NBT EVO System Series 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 X1 X3 X4 X5 X6 X7 Mini I3
Wireless carplay function introduction:
BMW CIC System CarPlay MMI installation video
BMW NBT System CarPlay MMI installation video
Please tell me your model details when you order. To make sure you receive the right product.
- BMW 1 Series: Convertible E88 (2008-2013), Coupé E82 (2008-2013), 3-door Hatchback E81 (2008-2011), 5-door Hatchback E87 (2008-2011), 5-door Hatchback F20 (2010-2018), 3 - door Hatchback F21(2010 - 2018)；Sedan F52 (2015-2018)
- BMW 2 Series: Active Tourer F45 (2013-2018), Convertible F23 (2014-2018), Coupe F22 (2012-2018), Coupe M2 F87 (2014-2018), Grand Tourer F46 (2014-2018);
- BMW 3 Series: Coupe E92 (2008-2013), Convertible E93(2008- 2013), Gran Turismo F34(2012 - 2018), Sedan E90(2008 - 2012), Sedan F30(2011 - 2018), Sedan F35(2011 - 2018), Sedan M3 F80(2012 - 2018), Touring E91 (2008 - 2012), Touring F31(2011 - 2018);
- BMW 4 Series: Convertible F33(2013 - 2017), Coupé F32 (2012-2018), Gran Coupé F36 (2013-2018), M4 Convertible F83 (2013-2018), M4 Coupé F82 (2013-2018);
- BMW 5 Series: Gran Turismo F07 (2008-2016), Sedan E60 (2008-2017),Sedan E60 (2008-2010), Sedan F10 (2009-2016), Wagon E61 (2008-2010), Sedan G30 (2015-2018), Sedan M5 F90 (2016-2018), Touring G31 (2016-2018), Wagon F11 (2009-2017);
- BMW 6 Series: Convertible E64 (2008-2010), Convertible F12 (2009-2018), Coupé E63 (2008-2010), Coupé F13 (2010-2015), Gran Coupé F06 (2011-2018), Gran Turismo G32 (2016-2018), Gran Turismo G32 (2017-2018);
- BMW 7 Series: Hybrid F04 (2008-2012), Long Sedan F02 (2007-2015), Long Sedan F03 (2008-2012), Long Sedan G12 (2014-2018),Sedan F01 (2008-2015), Sedan G11 (2014-2018), Sedan G12 (2015-2018);
- BMW I3 Series: I01 (2013-2018);
- BMW X1 Series: Crossover E84 (2008-2015), Crossover F48 (2014-2018), Crossover F49 (2014-2018);
- BMW X2 Series: SUV F39 (2016-2018);
- BMW X3 Series: SUV E83 (2008-2010), SUV F25 (2009-2017), SUV G01 (2016-2018);
- BMW X4 Series: Crossover F26 (2013-2018);
- BMW X5 Series: SUV E70 (2008-2013), SUV F15 (2012-2018), SUV F85 (2013-2018);
- BMW X6 Series: Crossover E71 (2007-2014), Crossover F16 (2013-2018), Crossover M F86 (2013-2018), Hybrid E72 (2008-2011);
- BMW Z4 Series: Roadster E89 (2008-2016);
- Mini: Clubman F54, F55, F56, Convertible F57, Countryman F60, Paceman R60, Paceman R61;
- BMW I3 series: I3 (I01)
1. CIC and NBT (ID4) cannot be distinguished by the main menu UI. Please check the LVDS connector on the back of the screen (4PIN is CIC, 6PIN is NBT).
2. If you order the wrong system, it will not be compatible. You need to pay for transportation to replace the product.
- Compatible with BMW OEM System(CIC / NBT / EVO), When the installation is complete, you can switch between the OEM system and CarPlay.
- Available the Wired / Wireless Apple CarPlay, Wired Android Auto.(Some Android smartphones support wireless connection, please refer to the table below)
- Support the wired and wireless phone mirroring.
- Compatible with OEM cameras and aftermarket cameras.
- Controlled by original buttons and controller. (Siri voice control, knobs, buttons or touchscreen)
- Easy installation. plug and play.
Mobile phone models supporting wireless connection:
|CarPlay:||IPhone 5 and above|
Pixel Pixel XL / Pixel 2 Pixel 2 XL / Pixel 3 Pixel 3 XL / Pixel 4 Pixel 4 XL / Nexus 5X Nexus 6P
Samsung Galaxy S8 S8+ Note8 / S9 S9+ Note9 / S10 S10+ Note10 / S20 S20+
Other models of smartphones support wired connection.
Press and hold the menu button to switch the system.
Compatible with OEM cameras and aftermarket cameras.
Wireless Apple CarPlay
Controlled by original buttons and controller.
It's tax free for all the shipping area we supported.
|Shipping country list||Delivery Time|
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech，Cyprus,
NO TAX / NO VAT
|North America||United States||
NO TAX / NO VAT
NO TAX / NO VAT
|Asia||Japan, South Korea, Singapore||
NO TAX / NO VAT
We currently maintain cooperative relationships with DHL and 4PX. Our commitment to our customers is to assure the delivery reaches its destination in the quickest manner with the lowest cost.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll tell you how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
NOTE: The return shipping fee is paid by the buyer. We will pay the cost of resending it for you.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. We will refund you within 7-10 days after the refund is approved. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
All Andream devices have a 1-year limited warranty.
Within 3 months of receiving the product, if your item is damaged (non-human damage) or defective, you only need to return it and we will send you a brand new device.
Within 3 months to 1 year of receiving the product, if your item is damaged (non-human damage) or defective, you only need to return it, we will repair it for you for free and send it to you again. (We will pay for the shipping cost of sending it again.)
For warranty support, please email us at email@example.com.
This limited warranty does not cover failures due to abuse, accidental damage, or when repairs have been made or attempted by anyone other than Andream INC. No liability on this warranty shall be incurred in the respect to damage or loss occurring during transit to or from the purchaser. This warranty is personal to the original purchaser and is nontransferable. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Hreat product. Hardest to install was behimd stereo cables. Followed mmi on youtube to set up. And idrive took time lossen panel.
everything is OK. fast delivery, easy installation I liked. seller takes time to answer questions but responds and resolves. recommend this seller (Amdream. eu) obrigada 😎
Delivery was fast, asked lots and lots of questions and Tang answered all and more. Happy with the system works better then my expectation.
Purchased the CIC version for my 2012 BMW 640. Was a bit harder to install than first thought as nowhere did it mention that you have to wire into the idrivw controller with the CIC version. Obviously that involved a lot more time to disassemble the centre console around the gear changer etc. After doing that the unit works well. It has disconnected a few times but not sure if that's me pressing something :/ I've just figured out that plugging my phone (Galaxy S20 Ultra) into the units USB that I can mirror the phone screen using an app called Autolink. That works well too but I have to have the Bluetooth connected to get audio that way. Not sure why? All controls of the idrive work well when using Android Auto whether wireless or wired. All in all I'm impressed and would recommend the unit.
Received the product in less than a week!
My car doesn’t have the AUX in (2017 BMW F20 LCI II) but I received an AUX to USB generator in the box, and works perfectly.
Easy installation, the sound has a little delay (using the adaptor) so the mic captures the echo, not a serious problem.
Wireless CarPlay is perfect and the instruction easy to read.
The only 2 things are that the USB to AUX generator is not in the instructions manual so I bought a new one, and then I discovered that it was already included in the box and I received the WRONG video cable (see photos), I had to cut the plastic support for the display because the L shaped cable is not right for the display, it goes on the side and not under.
An update of the instructions manual with more detailed photos could be nice :)
Had a bit of hassle installing the unit but that was mainly due to the camera and my lack of experience. But it was well worth it.
Transformed my whole car, I get it in my car now it comes on automatically which is what i want dont need to touch my phone at all now. My highlights are the carplay and audio quality, google maps and siri reading and replying to my messages, camera is great too!
Fully recommend this product!
Managed to install on my BMW F33, but video available on the site is not much help. Luckily there are plenty of youtube videos showing how to install MMI devices that show clearly how to do this.
The part that I found the hardest was tucking away the cables behind the head unit to fit everything. As one review already mentioned, the PDF file instructions available for download shows the incorrect cable connecting to LVDS in. To clarify, the cable from the screen should connect to LVDS out and LVDS in connects to the head unit.
The video online also shows the quad connector being unplugged further down in the cable extension, again this is not necessary. The quad connector removed from the head unit connects to the new (female) part of the power cable and the new (male) quad connector plugs in the head unit.
The power cable also comes with two audio jacks, one for connecting a mic if your car does not have one and the other is just a regular AUX plug. Again, this could be misleading and if your car has the mic and an AUX port, these jacks are useless and must be tucked away.
Didn't find much problem with the Audio expect for Navigation instructions once where the audio seemed distorted but other than that, seems to be ok.
Apple maps is lagging a lot but not sure if that is the system or my phone. The fact that it connects to the MMI via wifi may be the problem.
One item to clarify is, messages or notifications received, not sure if I am able to display those on the screen or just having siri read them to me. So far I am able to have siri read new messages, but can't actually display them.
Overall, I am happy with my purchase.
very good and reliable MMI unit , cheapest in the market delivered from Germany within a week via DHL ,it would be nicer if there are more information about the MMI unit , how to set up , setting , etc . If you got original reverse camera , Mic in your car then you don’t need to connect these things to the MMI unit, Diagram information about cable connecting to screen is wrong , cable to LCD screen should be connected to LVDS out, otherwise you can’t connect 2 cables to MMI unit , if you try according to the diagram. Screen mirroring doesn’t t work for IPhones, only for android via an app . If you use car play you can connect only to one Bluetooth device (car play one) and you have to delete and unpair car Bluetooth connection , otherwise car play doesn’t work (even your iPhone can be connected to multiple blue tooth devices)Then you can’t use original BMW features(cant access contact list on head up display , recent calls etc via idrive ) or connect your phone with car Bluetooth , which is bit annoying . If you receive a call via car play, google map disappear from screen and need to set up navigation again which is annoying . it’s bit tricky to connect your phone to car play wifi/Bluetooth , and need to restart the car to see apply play connected .if Andream can create an information document about these thing , setting up unit, limitations etc it would make your life very much easy . it s a good product , not perfect , probably worth having if you are a techy person .